Saturday, November 28, 2009

and a visual..

These are the beautiful necklaces we made as Christmas gifts for the teachers and assistants in Moonlight prep class. We asked each family to bring 5 beads and I hope each one holds within it the love and gratitude that is intended for each recipient..Ben has had such a wonderful year it has been a joy for me also to watch him thrive and be part of his journey.
My darling baby :) Jen our talented facilitator leaves me in awe of her amazing creations! Truly!


An angel is waiting with a baby.


While a mother and father take a long journey with the help of a donkey....This Sunday they travelled across a rocky mountain and discovered some very special stones :)


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby. Love the hair. My 2 are still bald. Need to learn how to crochet... :-)

    ReplyDelete