Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Head Dress


Ah.. finally Blogger will allow me to upload photo's.
The smaller hat is one I made for Arki, I should add that my intention was to make a stripy one but Ben came along and had a better idea..so blobs it was! Turned out rather well except for the minor issue that it is in fact too small for it's intended owner sooo, it will find a new home with one of the babies around us waiting to come earthside.
The other hat we made for a little friends 3rd birthday, however this hat was too large! it is in Ben's dress ups now and we made another for the gift.
I love felting so much and the 'mistakes' are fine for me, what the old saying? 'We learn from our mistakes not our successes'.
How true.
I can't wait to find the time to make some more..

No comments:

Post a Comment